Two-Sided Business Cards
Two-sided business cards (also called double-sided) are printed with text and/or images on both sides of the card stock. Two-sided business cards are appropriate when you want to take advantage of more space for your contact and advertising information or when you want to include additional information on one side. Two-sided business cards include a standard four-color process, printed on 2 x 3.5 inch 12pt+ weight card stock.
Two-sided business cards are printed with the same quality standards as the four-color printing process. In addition, consider a thicker card stock and a glossy or matte finish for this unique design. Two-sided business cards offer theme solutions with the use of complementary colors and images. These options can make a strong statement about your business.
Printing a two-sided business card is a cost effective method for a space worthy approach to a larger view into the window of your business. The design options are endless with this flexible space option. The two-sided business cards can be printed in the traditional 2.5 x 3 inch size in all colors. The two sided-business card uses high-quality 12pt+ weight card stock and produces dramatic and distinct colors for text and images. This design allows you to showcase your creative side and make a long-lasting impression.
Although a two-sided business card gives you a creative edge, it is slightly more costly to print on both sides of a business card. The cost can also increase if you need to have colors converted from RGB formatting to CMYK formatting, use special coatings or finishes per side, or need custom layout. There is also less white space for hand-written notes by you or your customers.
There are a number of creative and professional two-sided business card design ideas on the Internet. Also consider the following marketing solutions for the back side of your business card:
- Bulleted List. List services, contact information, or skills in a bulleted list that promotes your business, using colors and typefaces that complement the flip side of your business card.
- Logo Image. Place your logo image on one side of your business card and your contact information on the other side, using theme colors.
- Pattern or Image. For a professional and yet creative touch, consider a pattern or a full-size image that correlates with the contact information on the flip side of your business card.
- Personal Photo. Include your personal photo on one side of your business card and your contact information on the other side.
- Message, Quote, or Business Tagline. Add a brief inspirational message, quotation, or tagline that is relevant to your business to the back side of your business card.
- Calendars. Annual calendars are a favorite in the hands of customers. They print nicely onto the back side of a business card and fit well into a standard size wallet for quick access and significant recall by your customers.
- Appointment Forms. If your business involves customer appointments, you may want to include an appointment form on the flip side of your business card.
- Coupons or Sales Items. Use the flip side of your business card as a promotional coupon for your services, or to promote items you are offering at a sale price.
- Chart, Graph, or Statistical Data. If your business is all about numbers, a chart, graph, or spreadsheet may contain the information you need to present to potential customers. Include a chart or graph on the back side of your business card.
- Form. Use a fill-in-the-blank form for handwritten information and notes on the back side of your business card. You may elect to use the space as you hand your business card to a potential customer, or your customer may choose to use the space to make notes.
For additional design ideas:
Here’s The Deal
If you have a suitable budget and a non-traditional business, get creative! You can do this with two-sided business cards. This design will impress you and your customers with a standard 2.5 x 3 inch firm 12pt+ weight business card in distinct and vibrant colors in any shades you need, with clearly printed images and text on both sides of your business card. This process offers excellent turnaround time. Design your business card with a ready-made design template and place your order with an online commercial printer.